Ali appeared in Slipshod Theatre’s very first production of ‘The Babushka’, playing a Russian train conductor. Outside of that role, she enjoys and has performed in many musicals at the Theatre Royal Winchester. Ali’s laugh is equally as infectious as Charlie’s, making them a very deadly duo. She also enjoys High School Musical, Zac Efron, Zac Efron and Zac Efron.
- Performer (2016-)
- Performer as The Conductor in ‘The Babushka’ (2016), Varley Theatre Winchester.
- Performer in ‘Who Killed Franz Ferdinand?’ (2018).
Out of Company Work
- Performer in ‘Oklahoma’, Theatre Royal Winchester.
- Performer in ‘Grease’, Theatre Royal Winchester.
- Performer in ‘Fiddler On The Roof’, Theatre Royal Winchester.
Quotes About Ali’s Work
“Ali Cornforth impressed as Aunt Eller.”
– Daily Echo Southampton, for ‘Oklahoma’