Liv is a performer and technician with Slipshod Theatre Company. She has a deep-seated, unfettering love for musicals along with Ali. She first appeared with the company by taking the starring female lead in it’s 2016 production of ‘The Babushka’. Since then, she has worked as Co-Technical Director on ‘The Girl Who Loved Stalin’ and will perform in ‘Who Killed Franz Ferdinand?’ in the coming year.
She also enjoys porridge, collecting fridge magnets and Mexican food.
- Performer (2016-)
- Technican (2016-)
- Lead Performer as ‘Nataliya’ – ‘The Babushka’ (2016), Varley Theatre Winchester.
- Co-Technical Director – ‘The Girl Who Loved Stalin’ (2017), Edinburgh Festival Fringe.
- Performer – ‘Who Killed Franz Ferdinand?’ (2018)
Out of Company Work
- Performer in ‘The Director’, short film as part of the official selection of Winchester Short Film Festival 2017.
- Widow Corney, Oliver, Berry Theatre Hedge End.
Quotes About Liv’s Work
‘Olivia Richardson as Nataliya was impressive.’
– Daily Echo Southampton