Mike’s acting schedule just never seems to end. He is involved with a number of theatre companies both locally and nationally and is always working on a number of shows at one time. That being said, he is extremely dedicated to his role within Slipshod Theatre. He was the Co-Artistic Director of the company from 2016-2017 and also co-directed the company’s debut Edinburgh Fringe show.
Mike also enjoys driving extremely long distances, his side hustle as a waiter and dreaming about going to RADA.
- Co-Artistic Director (2016-17)
- Performer (2016-)
- Performer as Vladimir Lenin in ‘The Babushka’ (2016), Varley Theatre Winchester.
- Co-Director and Performer as Boris in ‘The Girl Who Loved Stalin’ (2017), Edinburgh Festival Fringe.
- Performer in ‘Who Killed Franz Ferdinand?’ (2018).
Out of Company Work
- Performer in ‘Hamlet’, Theatre Royal Winchester.
- Performer with Discarded Nut Theatre Company.
- Performer in ‘The Director’ Short film as part of the official selection of the Winchester Short Film Festival 2017.
Quotes About Mike’s Work
“Mike Dorey… brought great energy to the play.”
Photography by Jasper Cresdee-Hyde – https://jasperch.com/